Pages

December 5, 2011

Just One of Those Days

...when all I could do is keep silent and feel my heart beat.

I'm not good with expressing myself verbally. Not even sure if I'm good at articulating myself on paper, on writing. All I know is when I'm in an intense mix of emotions, I wanna close my eyes...and dream that I am in my family's embrace. 

Dear Father, bless this heart of mine. That I may be able to control the sudden bursting of emotions. I might end up hurting people. Amen.

****

I believe selfishness is when you thought of nothing but that the people around you should choose to understand you...always. Not because you deserve it, or they love you, but because you are one person with many personalities.

Don't try to be someone else that you're not. That's exhausting.

Be someone that you are destined to be. Be someone that you are most comfortable with, and people around you will love you for who you are and not for what you are not. It is important to remember that God loved you first and always will be. No matter what. No ifs. No buts. Live and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment