Pages

January 27, 2012

Post-Its

I have a subtle obsession with anything and everything sold in bookstores or in school supplies stores, including post-its. I usually find myself buying things that I don't even need especially when I stop by, even for just a few minutes, in National Bookstore and my recent NBS purchase were post-its...and colorful pens. And when I discovered the blog Things We Forget, which leaves sticky notes (using post-its) in random places to share short quotes of inspiration and life tips, I was attracted to the idea and I would find myself visiting this blog from time to time. It's simple yet very catchy. I love! A brilliant way of sharing positivity.  I dream myself of stumbling across one. I'll let you know. :) Below are just some of the sticky notes that perked me up today:















Pretty cool eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment