Pages

February 2, 2013

Restore in Progress...

My phone crashed! Paniiiiic! The thought of losing my contacts and messages that I saved and memories captured for the last 2 months is unbearable. Yes, because 2 months ago I lost my phone of 2 years so that's equal to 2-yr worth of contacts and messages and memories. The phone, nah, replaceable but I get sentimental thinking bout all the memories captured and stored there...oh well. So here I am ranting while my phone is restoring...and I hope it does restore everything!

12 minutes later...done. And it restored my photos and my messages. But I have to build my contacts all over again and my apps. Sigh. But all is well.

But it also got me thinking...when our lives crashed, are we able to restore everything that we have and who we are, or we just allow ourselves to sulk in misery and stop living. Or do we allow God to fill those holes and allow Him to guide us through the process of restoring. I think what is important is that we don't lose the things that matters the most like our values and self-worth and persevere and rise again. Just a thought.

Well in my phone's case, the photos and the message are the most important and I'm happy that they're intact. Yay! Now, time to download apps and update my contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment