Pages

March 18, 2010

grateful.

first entry for this month. yeeey!

after weeks of endless project deadlines, exams, and graduation requirements to accomplish, college is officially over, or just a few days more. wootwoot! graduation day will be this saturday. i am overwhelmingly grateful to everyone who has been part of my long, long journey in college and everything that God sends my way especially when i needed strength, hope and inspiration the most. excited and happy to start a new chapter of my life. i'm claiming that this is gonna be a BIG year for me and my God. will be blogging more in the next few days, but need to crash, pronto, tonight. early graduation practice tomorrow. just had some pizza and drinks with the wonderful people from my "tambayan" office in school and will surely miss them. aaaaawwww. would like to end this post with a very happy picture of me. vain much? nah. just want to share how amazingly happy and grateful i am that God has been faithful, always is, and has kept His promise to those who takes care of His people.

happy, blessed, inspired, loved. 

cheers to more blissful times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment