Pages

November 11, 2011

Categorization

This was supposed to be published last Friday but I didn't actually know what went wrong and it's still saved as draft in my dashboard. Anyways, here it is. 

Categorization is the science of categorizing and assigning categories to a lot of files for easy and quick access later on...duh! I made that one up. Benta ba? Haha. Btaw, so finally, I had categories for my blog. I don't even know if you're following me but I need categories in my current state of mind just to rev me up. Wala lang. OA lang. Haha So the categories that I wrote are listed below with "descriptions" unless self explanatory. The "descriptions" are more for me than for those reading my blog. Hay, I don't know if I'm even making sense here but yeah, categories are:


  • Arts, Crafts and Creativity - I am one frustrated artist. I love colors, watching my brothers draw and paint and gets fascinated with cool design concepts. This actually is not my niche, but I am hoping to include here the works of creative friends who just tends to shy away from exposing their really cool and creative artworks. I am gonna do the exposing for them. :)
  • Blogging and Other Challenges - I have this "trip" of joining blog challenges or doing challenges which I never get to finish. I actually attempted to finish a 30-day blog challenge thrice and a 21-day challenge once but I never got close of finishing it. Fail. But I would still want to do challenges, like 365 photo challenges or 365 stories to share. I am inspired by this blog, "1000 Awesome Things". Very simple but very "tagos sa puso". The only challenge I know I finished is earn 10 pounds in one year. Great. Haha. 
  • Books - I love books. But I've stopped reading for almost a year now. I can't even remember the last book I've finished reading. But I am planning to pick out one and start reading again.
  • Bucket List - I already have a bucket list and I hope to document and share every item that I have crushed out.
  • Celebrations- Family celebrations and share every milestone worth celebrating!
  • Childhood Memories
  • Dear Diary - My rants. Yes, included this so if ever you don't feel reading rants, you can simply...um, find another blog to read! Btaw, I kid. 
  • Family
  • Filipino Culture
  • Food
  • Gawad Kalinga
  • GK1world
  • Green Lifestyle - Green warrior mode on! 
  • Health
  • Hope and Love Stories - Inspiring stories reposted. 
  • I'm a Work in Progress - Self-checking from time to time. 
  • In His Steps - My God stories. My journey with my ultimate Love. <3
  • Life Learnings
  • Missionary - My life as a nation-builder.
  • Movies 
  • Music
  • Online Finds - I get to stumble a lot of interesting and pretty useful stuff online. Kahit online, magala pa rin ako. Haha
  • Photography - Frustrated photographer din ako. Lahat na lang gusto kong pasukin. Ay ambot. Not because I have not found my niche but because I want to be able to try a lot of things. All I know is I just love capturing moments, especially with my family and the kids in the communities that I serve. 
  • Projects - I see myself working on online and creative projects other than GK, to help me sustain my missionary life, provide for the family and start up my dream of being able to send kids and youth through college. 
  • Quotes - I love collecting 'em!!! Same as how much I love collecting bookmarks. Web bookmarks. I've got hundreds of them.
  • Shopping and Other Girl Stuff - I hope to share my Divisoria and ukay-ukay finds. 
  • Sunshine Chaser and Nature Lover - My stories and adventures of witnessing sunsets and sunrises and exploring and preserving nature! The explore I get to do, the preserving I hope to do, with my family.
  • Trailblazer - Mission work + Travelling = Trailblazing 
  • Traveller - I love to travel, travel, travel! 
  • Web Marketing and Social Media - I finally found what I want to do for the rest of my life, a job that I love, a job that I know I will strive to become better and I am grateful for GK for helping me discover that. So I dream now of becoming a Web and Social Media Marketing Rockstah so I can best share the inspiration of GK to the rest of the world. I wanna take crash courses, I wanna have an online mentor, I want that I'd be able to become the best in this field. 
There you have it. My blog posts will be categorized this way...until further notice. Now time to work on my bookmarks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment