Pages

November 18, 2011

Links bookmarked!!!

I've been collecting lots of bookmarks lately. Web bookmarks to be exact. My top picks below:
Cute monster bookmarks! From Must Have Cute
  • Cucirca TV series marathon, anyone? Woohoo! 
  • Wonderopolis A general knowledge website. I love that they presented the information in bullet points, simple yet still full of information. Makes me feel so geek-y. Must tell my little brothers about this. They're gonna love it! 
  • Join Me Great for working professionals who usually hold Skype meetings and screen sharing is necessary. And it's FREE!
  • Learn Vest My top 1 pick! I badly needed an online application, a push, a read about how to maintain and organize my finances, and I finally found it in this website. Hope I'll be able to utilize it and actually use it. I already signed up. And they offer online bootcamps. For FREE! I love FREEbies! :)
  • Khan Academy and Open Yale Courses As mentioned from my previous post, I really want to take up a crash course that'd help me in my work so I'm browsing thru these websites if they have related topics that I can read thru and listen to, parang classroom lectures lang, minus the classmates and the classroom setting.
  • Stay and Hipmunk I'm saving and bookmarked this links for future travel plans and adventures. 
  • Excercise TV Let's see if me and my roommates will actually get to use this. Haha. But I think it wouldn't be possible here in our room though. Hope a lot of their exercise videos are available for free.
  • Summer Tomato Offer tips and recipes on healthy eating. Would want to share this with my Mama. We would need an inspiration for new recipes, fresh ingredients sourced from our front yard.
  • Design Mom I am such a sucker for blogs which tells a story of their designing adventures. Just never fail to awaken my love for colors and design concepts.
  • Wakerupper This is one interesting application. Need a scheduled alarm (other than your phone) to wake you up? Need to get away from a boring date? Need a quick break from a straight-whole-day meeting? You would definitely  need this! You can schedule from this website a phonecall. Pretty cool! Downside: It only works in US and Canada. Boo. 
  • Free Rice I got addicted to answering the questions presented in this website for as good as an hour. And for every correct answer, they donate 10 grains of rice to World Food Programme. Go give it a try! 
Hope you'd be able to make use of the links that I shared above. How bout you, do you have any links that you might want to share? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment