Pages

February 29, 2012

Day 7/40: Bucket List #7 Checked!

My bucket list number 7 which is attend a dance class just got crushed on my list! Woot! A few days ago, we started our unlimited dance lessons in Movement Dance Studio. I've long wanted to join one so when a co-worker mentioned that MDS was giving a 50% discount from their regular price of unlimited dance lessons for 30 days, we bought the discounted vouchers right there and then. I'm no dancer dancer, I even have a hard time memorizing dance steps even way back then, but I love it when I am able to follow and move to the beat of music right. So this class was a dream come true for me. We do not only get to dance hiphop, we also get to join their different classes in sexy jazz, belly dancing, zumba, cardio striptease and pole dancing beginner. And unlimited pa! Work lang ang kalaban kasi there are lessons held in between office hours. Good thing I love my job. :) It's an answered prayer. Yes, I pray for small things like this and I know God would love to listen us pray for small things like this, like a child. I know He have a gazillion big prayers to listen to. Parang ice breaker nya lang 'to from those serious, heavy prayer concerns but treats them all equally. Happy, happy! It's our 3rd day today. A good way to lose some pounds and to work out those blues! The teachers are fun and are good in what they do and the receptionists are the nicest and the friendliest! Photos below taken today while we wait for our next class:

The dance studio! One of my current happy place! :)

With Ate Jaja R waiting for our next class, Cardio Striptease.
And they have another home here in Shaw. A 5-minute walk from our place so hopefully we get to catch another 50% off discount from their regular unlimited lessons classes. Haven't increase my cash flow yet or thought of or found a regular sideline job that would allow me to spend on luxuries like this. Once in a while pwede pa. But for now, this is more than okay. I'm happy and kilig that I'm dancing again!

How about you, what is your current happy place? Share! ;) (Yes, I'm referring to you, my dear avid reader...Hi Bestfriend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment