Pages

February 15, 2010

thoughts

Queries unceasingly pour through my head
answers to my questions are way, way ahead
talking to God, healps ease all the pain
it's the only thing that keeps me struggling and sane.

find the energy stored in potential field....

my mind's blank and all i wanna do is scream
till i lose my voice
and no one can hear me no more

Why are we seeking God?
did He ever get lost?
Is he hiding?
or we're hiding away from Him?
or are we trying to get away from Him?

CONFUSION
weirdly exasperating
gasping for breathe
everything around seems blurry
clueless, restless, endless

HAPPY
wouldn't it be nice
if the world is filled
not with hurts and aches
but with joyous moments
laughters, smiles, hugs

SWIRLS
go round and round
swirly and curvy
yet it is bound to end

No comments:

Post a Comment