Pages

March 13, 2012

Day 18/40: This Must be Love!


Staying up, up and awake until the wee hours of the morning (trying my best) to finish two powerpoint presentations due tomorrow just so I can attend tomorrow's Microsoft NGO Connection Days for the whole day. Never did I ever stayed up all night during my college or even high school days just to finish a project/assignment or even study. Only for GK and YFC stuff. Haha. And here I am again. And the love? Well it refers to both GK and the job that I do for GK. :)

I am excited and I am nervous. Not for tomorrow but for my first GK digital movement presentation (thus the PPTs) on Thursday here in Metro Manila (for Luzon and MM ACs and AVCs) and on Friday in Mindanao (for VisMin), on my own. I bet Ate Eena's nervous too! Haha. Lord, "talsik" me with Your wisdom and strength and courage and love.  

Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment