Pages

March 22, 2012

Day 23/40: 5th Friend Follower!


Hi Carmel "Twinkle" Bontuyan Opolentisima! Yes Twinks, this is how I welcome my followers. Haha. Welcome to my humble online abode. Naks! :) Twinkle is a highschool batchmate/classmate before she became a college barkada and a partner in crime...crimes involved sleeping and talking and playing Jewel in her Ericsson phone during class, being late in class, skipping classes, copying assignments, eating at Julie's or ngohiong and puso for lunch, tambay in SAL...among others. Haha. But a true friend who's crazy and fun to be with. And Twinks, this is my way of saying, come move with me here in Manilaaaaa! 3 years lang gud. Please. Sunsun and Monmon and Pipoy will be fine. Camown! :P

Now is this welcome warm enough? Next follower please! :)

2 comments:

  1. You visited my blog and replied!!! I am touched! :) I miss you Twinks! Ayuayo pirme.

    ReplyDelete