Pages

March 14, 2012

Day 19/40: Surreal Wednesday!

Still not able to wrap my head around it but I am excited. Thank you Ate Cheryll! Very much!

Today's Microsoft NGO Connection Days was inspiring too! It gave an opportunity for us non profits to see the importance of technology in scaling up, to improve on our ICT systems and to be able to to bring in more people to join them in/us in our fight to uplift the lives of the poor. It is also important that we be reminded that we have to give our best for the least. I hope a lot of NGOs were inspired by Ate Issa's talk. It takes a lot of patience and courage and standing up but it's gonna be worth it. 

Excited to be sent on mission to Mindanao for the weekend. How great it is to be sent by You! :)

I hope and pray that I give God justice in everything I do. AMDG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment