Pages

March 20, 2012

Day 21/40: Fangirl!


I know I'm such a fan girl but I only have the guts to actually ask a celebrity or a personality to have a photo taken with him/her if I look up to him/her beyond his/her celebrity status. And yes, Chris Tiu is on top of my list. Gwapo inside and out! He found time to join us today in the opening of the GK Enchanted Farm Cafe and to listen to today's GK CSI Night. And he always find time to share his blessings and his deep faith keeps him grounded despite being successful, a real role model to young people like me. 

"A Moment of Conversion", a reflection that he wrote in his blog, really inspired me and is definitely a must read! We share the same sentiments on modesty, purity and chastity.  Makes me look up to him more. :) Yes, he's already taken so lucky her. 

Looking forward to seeing him more on our CSI endeavors! Want to know what GK CSI is and how you can be part of it, click here. We'd love to have Chris Tiu on board...and yes, you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment