Pages

September 25, 2010

DAY 5: Happy 23!

Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to the world's bestest parents. Thinking of all the hardships and sacrifices that you both have to give just to raise us up and get through with our every day never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Raising 9 kids in this day is not easy, but you made it seem like it is. And God always provides. at the right time. at the right place. I am proud to have you both in my life. Thank you for imparting to us the importance of simplicity, respect, honesty, love of God, country and family. I am blessed and the best anniversary gift than I can ever give you both is to become a better person and giving my best in serving the poor and living my life for my God. Love you both and I miss you. sooooo much. *tear*

To the world's bestest parents, no one could ever compare to the love and sacrifice that you have given us. The world is blessed to have you. We are blessed to have you. I am proud to have you both in my life. I miss you and I love you. Praying for more blissful years ahead and together for both of you. You make me what I am today.




*now time to hit the sack. Call time is at 1:30 AM. Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment