Pages

September 24, 2010

DAY 5: No Deep Posts for Today

No deep posts today. Just wanna say I miss my mama. A lot. And the rest of the family. So I posted here recent conversations I had with the family. 

mama: day, kanus.a ka muuli? me: secreto para bibo. di man kaha mo mubalhin og balay? mama: sige na ga ba. ingna ko ba. mamalhin mi ron. LOL


me: ma, manawag nako sa fone ni lyn2. mama: day, magskype lang ta. LOL. wow, social. mothers.

*funny family recent update from CEBU: kuya John is newly-elected as SBO Officer in their school. His role is to warn and report elementary kids who are bringing toys, celphones, MP3s and other non-school stuffs to school. And his first convicts: tantanananan, mark and matt. tsk3. haha. both were warned for bringing all their pogs to school. the best! and at home, mama has to do her best to explain to the two boys that kuya john's just doing his "job" and that they better be good or else.*

Time is treasure and I promise that when I'll be back, I'm spending every waking time with them. Excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment