Pages

September 28, 2010

DAY 6: Keep Going

Two days that I missed my 30 day challenge. Sunday was a busy day and I ended up sleeping the whole afternoon since I started that day as early as 1 AM. Planned to write in the bus going home but I forgot to charge my phone. Last night, when I was just excited to blog and list my things-to-do for the week, laptop goes toot-toot then shuts down. Over and over again. Tried it again today and still the same. Looks like I really have to visit the service center later. So I ended up sleeping since I got all aaaarrrghhh so I wasn't able to do the dishes and my laundry. Heart over mind, hormones.

But I woke up today feeling better. So I pushed myself. Keep going, Maymay. No one's gonna judge you anyway if you missed those two days. What matters is that you'll keep going. No looking back. No apprehensions. And time to bring the laptop to its service center. No point in sulking and analyzing where I have gone wrong and this has to happen when I have so much work to do. But, but, there will be better days ahead. This concern of mine is no big deal compared to the people around me and what they're going through right now. Breathe.


Wherever you are right now is where God wants you to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment