Pages

May 13, 2010

DAY 2: God Whispers.


A whisper is something uttered softly. To keep something private and to keep that someone close. A sharing of secrets, imparting words of comfort and even of love. And wouldn't you be enthused when you get to share hushed and intimate messages of love with the greatest Lover of all time.
God Whispers. This is sent to you via email when you subscribe to GodWhispers Club. You get to receive God’s personal and intimate message for you at least twice a week. It will sure to inspire and make your day. Below is my first ever God whispers:
Dear Maymay,
If only you see what I see in you.  Then you'll realize how great I am—and how great you are.
Your Infinite Source of Blessings,
God
P.S. I'll give you a hint.  Maymay, you're more magnificent than quadrillion suns put together.  (And I know suns.  I made every single one of them.)
Who wouldn’t be inspired and brought into tears when you get to read this? I always look forward to the arrival of this motivating love letters from my Maker. My outlook for the rest of the day stays positive and loving. Reminds me to grow and stay grounded in God’s love and faithfulness. Especially when my day turns out not so right, reading these messages never fail to bring me back on my feet again. And I admit, it really is addicting.
My recent God Whispers:
Dear Maymay,
This is your mission.  To become what you were born to be.  You were born to bless and heal and love in a very specific, fantastic way.  I don't know about you, but it's really incredibly exciting just making it all come to pass.
Live with passion,
God
P.S. Your destiny is waiting for you, Maymay.  You'll love it.
This had me all goosebump-y. An affirmation of the work that I believe I am called to do. Another everyday glimpse of God's immeasurable wisdom and extravagant love for us. Sometimes, we just need to shut down the clatter and the rowdy stuffs of our everyday so we’ll get to listen to our heart speak. God’s plans for us are rooted in the deepest desires of our heart. And  I do believe that when you finally discover the purpose of your existence, you'll be happy, excited, passionate and be able to conquer every fear and every obstacle that comes your way.
This idea of Bo Sanchez of God Whispers is just superb!

4 comments:

  1. You're the one maymay! God bless you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstin KintanarWednesday, May 19, 2010

    Ate May! It's so specific sa? Na-affirm judd ka sa imong gbuhat dnha. For God's greater Glory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lagi. amazement kaau. naghuwat gyud ko sa lovelife na God whispers. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirstin KintanarSunday, May 23, 2010

    oh no. hahaha! :))

    The right time will come. Soon. :)

    ReplyDelete