Pages

May 31, 2010

Yep, Yep, Yep!

I'm back. I'll be trying to explain this sudden interruption of my 30 day blog challenge. And hopefully I'll be able to share some lesson and God moments here and there. So, I've already skipped blogging for more than a week. First, it was because the unavailability of internet and then laziness started to take its toll. So now I'm trying to think and see if I'll do it all over again or just blog whenever I feel like it. So here's a reflection that just dawned upon me just now, like a smack on my face. We are just lucky that God doesn't just do a 30 day of blessing, loving, molding, and watching over us but for a lifetime. And as much as this 30 day,supposedly, was a challenge and a struggle for me, His lifetime package of abundance isn't. And the best part is, there's no unavailability of blessings that would cause Him to stop filling us up with needed strength and inspiration to last us for a day, a week, a year and even for an eternity. And we would be doomed if laziness starts to take its toll on Him. That would mean havoc and total chaos. And the best part is, He doesn't love us only when He feels like it, but has decided to love us for the rest of eternity. Bigtime. So would like to end this reflection with my God Whispers that made my day and has definitely reprogrammed my mind that this week is gonna be a blessed and love-filled one. 




Love the choice of words. So me. with the yep, yep, yep! Wootwoot! Nothing beats the love of God! I will indeed get all the gusto I can and live life full of purpose and passion. One day at a time. And at the end of the race, I look forward to hear God say, "You did it Maymay! Yep, Yep, Yep! Now I welcome you to the coolest paradise there is, HEAVEN."

2 comments:

  1. Kirstin KintanarMonday, June 07, 2010

    Praise God He never tires of loving us even if we do that sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete